You Live, You Learn!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Thursday

I have just been at placement. It was fun, we had a kids party, its actually quite funny making teenagers play musical statues and pass the parcel. I officially hate the game fluffy bunnies btw, it should be banned!!!
Eleanor (my film buddy) couldnt understand why I loved Kill Bill but hated Sin City. Why is this so hard to comprehend? Kill Bill is unbelievbly tame in comparison, for example there is no castration.
The cute guy Luke was not there tonight, this makes placement not as much fun. It was meant to be my last night 2nite but think I might stay on next year.
Btw Sam and James have been the lazyest people ever today. Im sure James hasent moved from the sofa since 1pm (its now 10:30pm) Im just jealous.
Oh and also I came back to find out our flat window had been smashed by a 6 year old boy (maybe) I dont understand, we live on the top floor. Ah well.Gona go make coffee bye xx

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elanor has a very good point there! How can you like Kill Bill and not Sin City. The violence is comparable (and there is castration in Kill Bill if you remember?). Surely it's not for such a shallow thing as the gender of the lead role?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home