You Live, You Learn!

Monday, March 12, 2007

The is more than one kind of waffle

The best film I have seen this year is The Illusionist. I totaly loved it. Please see it and tell me what you think. The twist at the end is fab. You kinda know its gona hav a twist but dont want to set your heart on it just in case you get disapointed.
Dont go and see it with someone who only likes Disney Films.

Today I ate a waffle for the first time, not the potatoe kind. I ate it and it was good.

Today I learnt what the word vidual means. but I cant remember what it is now.

I read the other day in the bible about Judas betraying Jesus and It says that the Devil entered Judas. I alsways thought he just valued money way too much. But it sounds heavyer than that.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Lurch Kimded said...

I really want to see The Illusionist, its supposed to be really good... and guessing by your post it is.

vidual: Of or pertaining to the state of a widow

As for Judas, I believe his love of money and lack of dedication to Christ allowed Satan the foot hold in his life, that being said I have always thought it was a bit more complicated, but then again I do tend to complicate matters a tad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home