You Live, You Learn!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Bad Dream

Ever have dreams where you wake up and it takes a while for you to realise it was not reality. I have literaly just woken up and dreamt that one of the younger girls was standing at the top of a really high building with no barrier (the kind that makes you stomache turn when you look down). Anyway she stood near the edge and everyone was starting at her, of coruse she lost her balence (in slow motion) and began to fall. I grabbd her little sister and started prayng really loud. As she was falling I couldnt wait for her body to hit the ground coz that weould mean the pain would be over and she would be dead. After about 1 minute (I told you it was a high building) Her body splatted on the pavement in front of her family. There was blood averywhere and broken pieces of this girl. Family were screaming and I was trying to pray for them but it wasnt doing any good, I tryed to hug them all but they were pushing me away. All her friends then came and surrounded her body and were using her blood to write messages to the girl who had died. Then the all camped out next to the body using her body parts as pillows.
Is that screwed up or what?

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Sam said...

yes id say that is screwed up!!! what a weirdo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home