You Live, You Learn!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Top 10 things I want to do today

Im bored today. Saturdays are quite groovy until it gets to about 3:00pm. I definately have a very low boredom threshold.
These are the top 10 things I want to do today

10. Make toffee apples
9. Go Shopping for a brand new warderobe
8. Fly a kite
7. Go canoeng
6. Record a CD of all the songs I have written (all two of them, one of which I wrote last night called HannahBear)
5. Go horseriding in Wales
4. Visit China in a hot air balloon
3. Go on a treasure hunt
2. Build a boat to take me through Niagra Falls
1. Take my pet rabbit for a walk with her brand new lead we bought yesterday
.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sam said...

"im also a singing bear...and a dancing bear..."

why is picking sam up from work not on the list of fun things to do
???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home