You Live, You Learn!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Summer BBQ

We just experienced our first summer beach BBQ. Maybe we were a little premature. As it was kinda sunny today we dashed to sainsburys to buy our BBQ kit and loadsa food. Then we set off for cramond. Apon arriving we discovered that it was less hot than we thought and kinda windy. This made it quite hard to light the bbq, we got it alight in the end and chucked on the food. Next was a waiting game. My food was cooked quickly coz its quorn but the others had a long wait for their slabs of meat. I soon felt that the motivation for this trip was mainly on me and the others were less excited about our adventure. After about 15 mins of waiting and discovering the sausages were definately not safe to eat we decided to purspone our summer bbq until the summer and cook the food in the flat.
A great time was had by all. Wish you were there :)

Also I want to tell you about my holiday, It was good, we went up to inverness, there was a boat which got me very excited we went out twice and once I almost got eaten by flesh ripping trout. Great holiday, Fave part was visiting these amazing waterfalls called Roggie Falls. See Kevins blog for our awesome video diary, which mainly features Kevin and Sam coz I was shy. lol

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lurch Kimded said...

Glad you had a good holiday, if not a good bbq :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home