You Live, You Learn!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Feeling sad

Ever wish u had never woken up. Its like since you draged yourself out of bed and put your feet on the carpet everything has gone wrong. Yep nice feeling huh!!

Anyway on a happier note, last night was the most fun end to a boring day. Me, Sam, James and Kevin all went for a BBQ on the beach. The food tasted quite bad but it was still so good. I found three crabs and named them Steve, Lucy and Maria. I went to explore and sat on a rock but the tide came in too quickly and I was stranded. My feet were wet and the rocks were slidy. It was a life or death situation, I was terrified. You know who your real friends are in a situation like this. Kevin and Sam decided to throw wet seeweed at me while I was on the rock, It was mean (they both have a terrible aim!!!!) James was the only one who came to my rescue and slowly talked me through the process. I took my life in both hands and steped on I rock that was slightly submerged in water. My foot slipped and I fell in the water. You might sujest I should learn form this experience and not loose myself in explorations and advernturous fantacies again but I say "Bring on the dangerous escapades".

Anyway back to writing crap essays :(

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sam said...

u forgot to mention that the crabs were actually dead han, one of them very very dead!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dave said...

You named the dead crabs, Hannah? You do worry me sometimes.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home