You Live, You Learn!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sleepy Han



Hey, Im still alive! Am recovering from the Granton 24-7 prayer week. It was a top week and God was definately busy, however im not sure if we realise how much he has done. Today is my first day off in about 3 weeks. It is good to do nothing. I feel very christmasy today, as I was awoken from my sleep by a screaming Sam informing me it was christmas. We opened or advent calenders today, I have a dairy milk one hurray. I was speaking to oe of the kids last night and was shocked to find out that she barely knew what an advent calendar was. WHAT! I had one before I was even one year old. So I decided to get her a dairy milk one aswell.

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant, it was cool. I hope I have a baby one day. It must be so amazing being pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home