You Live, You Learn!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I hate the tip

Just went to the tip, ot was dirty and smelly and nasty and when I opened a bin to put stuff in a wasp came out. ewwwwww.
Anyway Im back now and have had my very healthy lunch which was suprisingly yummy.
Feel a bit anxious about the club 2nite just because last weeks was so bad.
Im quite tired at the mo, this working full time is pretty intense but I guess I will get used to it, at least my Dad will be so pleased im in 'the real world'.anyway better get back to work. I have 2moz off btw wohoooooooooooooooooooooo
adios

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger jengajen said...

yaaaaaaaaaay day of tomorrow how cool.

hi by the way -- and YES GET KUTLESS' ALBUM! it is actually REALLY cool. The one with "All Alone" on it is called Sea of Faces, and was released last year.. their latest one is called "Strong Tower" but its a worship project, so is less hard lol. but its REALLY good :-)

you should buy one of them! I prefer "strong tower" but "sea of faces" has awesome songs on it too :-)

ur blog, also, is cool

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Sam said...

why were you at the tip?? have u finally decided to throw those chucks away?? lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home