You Live, You Learn!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Rainbow Eater

I have been watching Glastonbury this weekend.Last night was brilliant, I soooo wish I was there. Aparently they are not having Glastonbury next year but the year after I am going for sure.

Also I have just had a very interesting discussion with James. I have discovered that Kat eats mainly white food. Not liking anything with tomatoes in it and not eating any vegetables apart from potatoes kind of cuts out all coloured food. I have discovered that all colours of food can be represented in my diet and this makes mew happy. I am a rainbow eater.

To take this discussion further I asked "If you found someone who had lived on rice/bread and water all their life, blindfolded them and gave them a strawberry would they be able to guess that it was red?" I think yes, I also think they would be able to tell you that peas were green and that peaches were yellow. James disagrees with me and thinks I am stupid for asking such a ridiculous question. Hee Hee, I like winding him up.
What do you think?

5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Sam said...

so would they be able to tell what colour each skittle was?

"taste the rainbow..."

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rainbow Brite. It is clearly a silly idea, like so many of your other ones.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Well, I'm on your side, Hannah.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Sam said...

by the way. kat def eats chocolate and that is brown!!!!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Chris H said...

I'm sure they would be able to tell, although I have no idea how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home