You Live, You Learn!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A very funny day

Well its Saturday again. Had a fun walk to Cramond again. It is officially my most fun place to be. I realise it has almost been a week since I last wrote and its not because nothing has happended. Quite the opposite actually. This week I have moved from a student to a full time youth worker. We Finished uni on Tuesday and had a BBQ which we were about 1 hour late for because a 1/2 hour journey turned into an hour and 1/2 I blame that on Elaine who was unanble to direct us there without going through her home village which was in the oppositedirection. Anyway the journey was fun and company even better. The BBQ was top, it was hot out and I fel totaly relaxed for the first time in a while. James went to the U2 concert and I would have been ;left alone walking the streets of Glassgow if Dave hadnt offered to hang with me. We had so much fun. We got lost in the car and niether of us knew where we were going, it was so funny. one and 1/2 hours later we arrived back at uni. We had a random walk and then went to get pizza. We sat near the till and Dave kept pressing buttons, it was so funny. We also planned a possible baloon thefy scandal. We had another random walk which involved Dave doing a slow motion walk thing in front of a restaurant window. Everyone in the restaurant stopped earting and were staring at Dave, this was also funny. Ever laugh so much it hurts? Ever smile so much your cheeks hurt? Yep it was that kinda day. We went to the cinema to see Mr and Mrs Smith. It was good, it had Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (im sure her lips keep getting bigger). After the film Davew walked me back to the car and went for his bus. It was the end of 'a very funny day'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home