You Live, You Learn!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Smart? Um no!

Im not Sorry for not posting in ages, I am still alive. Do have excuses for not posting but cant be bothered to go into them. So heyaaaa. Life is ok at the mo. Going home this week cox my Dad is meeting the queen to get his MBE. So we are having a big family silver service dinner party and photo thingy. I am to wear smart and sensible clothes ahhhhhh. Went shopping to attempt to fulfill this requirement and got some fab stuff. Dont really thnk it falls into the sensible grown up catagory but never mind. At least I can venture into London safe in the knowledge that no-one walking down the street will look the same as me. It weird but I dont think I will everlook the way my parents want me to. Im not sure why I just cant bring myslef to wear grown up stuff.

Ever think you will never look the way people want you too so dont bother trying?
Ever think you dont quite meet the expectations of people you meet so talk yourself down?
Ever think your not intellectual enough so dont bother talking?

Well stop worrying about what people think of you and do what you want. (this is Hannahs fingers talking to Hannahs head btw.) Its my end of years resolution.
Well am just about to eat more pizza, have eaten a lot of it recently, can I count the tomato saucy stuff as one of my vegetable intakes for the day? I figured than in my lifetime I will eat aproximately 3792 pizzas if I live to 80 years old collosal!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should dress grown up fer on silver service thingy, but insist on pizza fer yer eats :)

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on... surely as a veggie-type-eating-person-female-type-human you should easilly eat 5 bits of fruit/veg a day... I mean... if you veggie's can't what hope do us poor carnivores have... yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!

[runs off into sunset flaying arms wildly going increasing mad shouting random things about monkeys, sweet lemony fresh victory, and so on... its quite sad really]

:)

Sorry bored at work

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home