You Live, You Learn!

Friday, December 09, 2005

killer coffee

So my Dad got this MBE thingy and went to see the queen yesterday to recieve it. It was a good day and all, the whole family went to London and my Dad, Mum older sis and older bro went into the palcae with him to get it. We decided to go shoping in the biggest toy shop in the UK HAMLEYS (by far got the best deal i feel!) It was fun, I got ASTROJAX this uv game thing that is the most wanted toy in america, I am so ahead of everyone else!!!!however I must confess that my main reason for buying it was the very cute cute guy who was demostrating it. His name is Steve and he is sexy!
Anyway after all this we kinda got tired and the family separated for a while to do stuff. We were told with strict instructions to be back at the museum at 4pm. I took this inastruction lightly and arrived back at 4:17pm. For any normal family this would be slightly aceptable but for mine it was DEATH. My Dad marched towards us full of anger, it wasent our fault we stamered defenslesly it was that damn cafe nero punk! No this did not save us, we should have left the coffee place even though we were waiting on 2 chai lattes (very nice btw, I recomend) that we paid for!!! We should have run from nero as fast as our legs could carry us back to the fold.
Apart from that small masacre Im fine, put the crimbo tree up 2nite and have written my letter to Santa. Heading back to the place up there 2moz where they use phrasedslike
"get out of Lindas road"
"Duneeee ken"
and
"gime a jam piece"

oh how I miss it so
xxxxxxxxxxxx

9 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sam said...

so...you are actually dead then?

ok.

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeaaaaaarrrrgh Zombie-Hannah!!!!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Sam said...

more zombies?? they are popping up on EVERYONES blogs!!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely it's dinna ken?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Tom said...

och ye bam

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Sam said...

dinnae James!!!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

im gonae smash u

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ach yer jus' a bunch aw frickin' numpties, here I is wit me and ma puls nae botherin' a soul, jus' tryin' tae enjoy a wee swalie o' the auld buckie... if ya dinnae mind!

:)

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, sorry forgot to put my name to that last one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home